Learning styles... what am I?

After reflecting upon Honey & Mumford learning styles, I find myself questioning what learning style I am or do I even have to have a preference and put myself in a category? No I've decided. I've made notes and linked them to every day experiences, from both work and my personal life. I find myself predominately being 2, both an Activist and a Pragmatist with a shot of a Reflector thrown into the mix. I don't see myself as Theorist or that's the one in display lesser traits of.
Is it normal to display traits of more than one category?
I feel beginning to reflect and enrolling upon the course makes me an activist, but I did undertake a lot of reflection and research prior to beginning.
When working I like to see results and try different ways of achieving ideas/techniques and practices which is the Pragmatist in me.
Is it a good thing to feel like I display traits of 3 styles or is that going to cause me to contradict myself? I guess time will tell as I begin to progress through the module and programme further.
Next step is to annotate my CV and Job Description, I'm looking forward to this to see links developing in my past experiences and learning but also to identify further areas of learning.


Comments

Popular Posts