Mind Mapping

I've spent the last couple of days creating mind maps and brain storming ideas for my AOLs. As going through these it's helped me develop and reflect upon these massively
Its made me discovered new areas and also rejected topics from my original list.
I've also come to realise that other AOLs have spilt over into several categories which maybe helps identify the key topics I should focus upon. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this?
For me it feels natural that topics spill over into other topics as they all have an impact upon my practice daily.
I've a 1:1 with Adesola on Tuesday so looking forward to discussing these further.

Comments

  1. Hi Gary

    I really enjoy your blogs and they are realy helpful for someone who is just starting with module one.
    I am still very unsure of what the actual AOL essays are and i was hoping that you may be able to shed some light on this, having already written them yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts