Module 3- questions & connections

I'm into module 3 research and so many questions keep creeping in and appearing out of observations, reading and discussion having to be strict with myself to make sure I keep on course and not diverge into other areas of research but it's just naturally happening! Helped yesterday I revisited my proposal and reread that again!
What i have found interesting is that I'm making links with my AOLs from back in Moudle 1, this to me is just highlighting my practice as a continuous journey and process which weaves through many aspects (Im not sure that even makes sense).
I'd love to know if anyone else is making links within their research and initial ideas from this time last year?
Finally how is everyone personal artefact going? I'm still torn between ideas and feel a 1:1 with Adesola may help pull me back to the purpose of it.
Good luck everyone!

Comments

  1. Hello, Garry, I am in Module 2, and I didn't do my AOL's for module one, I will submit them with Module 2. I am finding that my AOL's are actually guiding my interests for what I am developing for my inquiry. It is hard to be simple though, because I am learning more it is affecting how in depth I am making my AOLS and distracting me from my Module 2 work. There is definitely a connection between the modules though, at leas in my experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: the artefact, I actually brought it up when I talked to Helen two weeks ago and she said not to think too much about it until I see where the research takes me. That's hard, as I've already got a few ideas, but I'm doing my best to wait and see with it. Hope yours comes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts